This scale load cell mount and transmitter kit is suitable for support of platform sizes from 6" (150mm) square to 36" (914mm) or even larger. Ideal for OEM use in weighing boxes for shipping, self-checkout in stores, checkweighing on picking lines and other warehouse tasks as well as supporting a conveyor in these and similar applications. Scale capacity can be chosen from 30 kg to 200 kg, with 50 kg max corner capacity.
- 4 fully overload protected mounts, 30 or 50 kg capacity each. All mounts have 2m cable and connector.
- Mounts have load cells matched, for parallel connection, to within 0.05%.
- USB high resolution transmitter with native USB or virtual serial port connection to computers. Transmitter requires USB cable with USB type B connection at transmitter end.
- Transmitter resolution is 50,000 counts with less than 1/2 graduation noise. Advanced, fast responding filter reduces noise even further while giving fast settling.
- PC app verifies USB connection, allows scale setup and calibration.
- Readout or usage software not supplied. The user manual gives full instructions of how to retrieve readings from the transmitter.
Condition : New
Brand : Scale-Tron
Model : Mini-Mount
Type of product: Packaging/Handling
Capacity, Precision, Resolution: 30 to 200 kg
Connectivy, Interfaces, Power Supply: USB interface, native USB or virtual comm port. USB connection supplies 5V power.
Display: No display. Choose 4 Mini-Mount kit without transmitter for use with an indicator.
Type of Installation: Suitable for square or rectangular platforms with flat surface above load cell mounts. Secure to mounts with locating pins or 1/4" - 20 screw.
Certifications and Approvals: Not yet NTEP or OIML certified. Meets RoHS, CE requirements.
Other details: Available in quantity with special OEM pricing.
Are you interested on the Weighing Industry
? Visit Weighing Review
the First and Leading Global Resource for the Weighing Industry where you can find news, case studies, suppliers, marketplace, etc!
Participate on the Automation Inside Awards 2020
Are you interested to include your Link here
, visible on all AutomationInside.com articles and marketplace product pages? Contact us