Any analog load cell based on strain gauges can be connected to the WTX120 industrial and rail-mountable weighing terminal. The weight indicator is ideally suited for filling, dosing and sorting plants and machines and offers everything you'd expect from modern weighing electronics: It can be integrated into standard industrial control systems thanks to industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus interfaces. Push buttons, display and text navigation allow for effortless on-site operation. As an additional benefit, the intuitive HBM weighing software PanelX helps you with start-up or maintenance.
- Industrial Ethernet (PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP) and Fieldbus (PROFIBUS DP) interfaces
- Analog output (mA, V/DC), digital inputs and outputs and serial interfaces (RS485, RS232)
- Highest industrial resolution up to 30,000d
- Highest Legal for Trade resolution of 10,000e (OIML certified)
- High-speed data rate up to 800 Hz
- Up to 120.000 legal for trade memory
Condition : New
Brand : HBM
Model : WTX120
Type of product: Instrumentation/Networking
Are you interested on the Weighing Industry
? Visit Weighing Review
the First and Leading Global Resource for the Weighing Industry where you can find news, case studies, suppliers, marketplace, etc!
for Automation Related News, Case Studies, etc.!
Are you interested to include your Link here
, visible on all AutomationInside.com articles and marketplace product pages? Contact us