The KDH-5 weigh module is the ideal choice for heavy silo weighing applications.
- Capacity range - 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 1000 and 2000 kN
- Simple installation
- Moveable load point
- Extremely accurate and rugged
- ATEX/IECEx certified for hazardous locations
KDH-5 is a family member of the Tank Mount Series, designed for higher capacities.
- Compact and robust
- Integrated lift-off protection
- Non-sensitive to side loads
- Allow movement caused by thermal expansion
- Material load cell: stainless steel, mounts: plated steel, stainless on request
It is easy to install and extremely accurate, even when subjected to disruptive industrial forces and harsh environmental conditions. All KDH-5 load cells can be FM, ATEX and IECEx certified for use in explosive atmospheres.
- Rated load (RL) 20, 50, 100, 200*, 300, 400, 500, 1000 and 2000 kN
- Combined error (terminal) ±0.075% RO
- Repeatability 0.02% RO
- Safe load 150% RL
- Ultimate load 200% RL
- Safe side load 50 % RL**
- Safe uplift load 50 % RL**
- Input voltage, recommended 5 VDC or VAC Input voltage, maximum 18 VDC or VAC
- Input resistance 382 Ω ±5 Ω
- Output resistance 350 Ω ±0.5 Ω
- Rated output (RO) 1.0 mV/V
- Zero balance ± 5 % RO
* 200 kN units are available as compact or standard version
** 200 kN compact and 200-500 kN stainless: 30 % RL
Condition : New
Brand : BLH Nobel
Model : KDH-5
Type of product: Sensors
Capacity, Precision, Resolution: 20, 50, 100, 200*, 300, 400, 500, 1000 and 2000 kN
Connectivy, Interfaces, Power Supply: mV/V
Certifications and Approvals: FM, ATEX and IECEx
- Your Gaming Marketplace with Video Games, Consoles, PC Gaming, Retro Gaming, Accessories, etc.!
Are you interested on the Weighing Industry
? Visit Weighing Review
the First and Leading Global Resource for the Weighing Industry where you can find news, case studies, suppliers, marketplace, etc!
for Automation Related News, Case Studies, etc.!
Are you interested to include your Link here
, visible on all AutomationInside.com articles and marketplace product pages? Contact us