BLH Nobel Double Ended Shear Beam DSA-R.
The Double Ended Shear Beam DSA-R is ideally suited for applications in harsh environments.
- Capacity ranges - 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 kN
- Other capacities on request
- Low profile
- High long-term stability and repeatability
- Operating temperature range -40 to +150°C
- 15 m special cable with connector for direct connecting to the load cell
- Zinc-plated steel
- 6-wire circuit (6 + 2 wires with option temperature monitoring)
o Temperature monitoring via integrated temperature sensor (2-wire circuit)
o Indicator which changes the color if a too high temperature is reached
- Silo and hopper weighing
- Tundish weighing
- Various applications in steel mills and foundries
- Industrial applications
The model DSA-R is a low profile double shear beam load cell, ideally suited for applications in harsh environments.
Due to the special design, the DSA-R load cell is insensitive against side loading and other interfering effects.
Because of the high operating temperature range of -40 up to +150°C, the DSA-R load cell is suitable for use in steel mills and foundries.
Very easy to maintain - cable connection via plug-and-socket connection.
Due to the high repeatability and high long-term stability, the load cell supplies very good results, even after perennial use.
IP67 gives an excellent protection against dust and moisture.